SPECIALTY: AWARE FISH ID
Do you want to be the one that can answer the question “What was that fish?”. There are so many different species of fish and creatures, that it makes your dives even more enjoyable if you can identify the main fish families and their characteristics.
- During the two dives you’ll learn how to identify characteristics of local fish families and species.
- Learn more about Fish survey techniques and strategies.
- The Instructor will tell you more about Project AWARE activities that can help protect aquatic life.
- All needed tanks, transport, certification fee and the 9% tax are included.
Conditions for participation:
- PADI (junior) Open Water Diver, or a similar certification from another organization.
- Minimum 10 years of age.
- Physically fit.
- 1 day with 2 dives
- US$ 188 excl rental equipment
- US$ 211 incl rental equipment
- After you have finished this course you can join one of our dive trips/dive adventures a nd/or buy Scubapro equipment from our shop with 20% DISCOUNT!