SPECIALTY: DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER
Under the guidance of an Instructor you will learn far more about underwater photography. During this course you will learn all the basics of underwater photography, covered subjects are: macro and wide-angle, artificial light (flash) and natural light, composition and more. And the best part is, we give you the pictures afterwards!
- There will be a lot of emphasis on buoyancy control so you will be able to fully concentrate on taking pictures without damaging the fragile underwater life.
- You will make a total of 2 dives, and after each dive the pictures will be analyzed and explained for improvement.
- The instructor will point out things that need to be corrected, which will improve the quality of the pictures immediately.
- You will be ready to independently gain experience and refine the learned skills and techniques.
- All needed tanks, transport, certification fee and tax are included.
Conditions for participation:
- PADI (junior) Open Water Diver, or a similar certification from another organization.
- Minimum 10 years of age.
- Physically fit.
- 1 day with 2 dives
- US$188 excl rental equipment
- US$ 211 incl rental equipment
- US$ 32 for digital rental underwater camera
- After you have finished this course you can join one of our dive trips/dive adventures a nd/or buy Scubapro equipment from our shop with 20% DISCOUNT!