SPECIALTY: ENRICHED AIR (NITROX)
Dive along some of the beautiful reefs or wrecks on Curacao and extend your dive time in a safe way.
- The PADI Enriched Air specialty course is designed to teach you the knowledge and skills that you need to be able to plan and dive safely within the limits with the different Nitrox mixes.
- You will learn how to use Nitrox mixes with oxygen percentages of 22% to maximum 40%.
- The emphasis lies on the use of 32% and 36% mixes, because these are the most suited and available for the recreational diver.
- All needed tanks, transport, certification fee and tax are included.
Conditions for participation:
- PADI Open Water Diver or a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- Physically fit.
- 1 day, with 2 dives
- US$ 188 excl rental equipment
- US$ 211 incl rental equipment
- After you have finished this course you can join one of our dive trips/dive adventures a nd/or buy Scubapro equipment from our shop with 20% DISCOUNT!
Start your PADI eLearning today.