SPECIALTY: SIDEMOUNT DIVER
Along with learning about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration, during 1 confined water and 3 open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned using two cylinders.
- Don’t walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go.
- All needed tanks, transport, certification fee and the 9% tax are included.
Conditions for participation:
- PADI Open Water Diver or a similar certification from another organization.
- Minimum 15 years of age.
- Physically fit.
- 2 days, with 4 dives (days don't have to be consecutive)
- US$ 285 excl rental equipment
- US$ 331 incl rental equipment
- After you have finished this course you can join one of our dive trips/dive adventures a nd/or buy Scubapro equipment from our shop with 20% DISCOUNT!