Fresh Design, Features and Affordability
Favored by diving centers and resorts over the world, the Pilot is easy to use and offers loads of comfort. It also provides a stable ride at depth and an efficient valve system for controlling buoyancy. This can be reassuring to travel divers who usually don't have time to get overly familiar with their rental gear. For divers who like to keep their BC systems simple, the Pilot has much to offer.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon which is both lightweight and durable, plus it dries really fast.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you dump air from a variety of under water positions.
- Comfortable back pad incorporates a lightweight and quick-drying material.
- The tank locks in solidly with Scubapro's stainless steel Super Cinch band.
- Two large Velcro-closure pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability. NOT FOR WEIGHTS.
- Two plastic D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
- Non weight integrated.