THE "SPORTY" DIVE COMPUTER
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates one nitrox mix from 21% to 100% O2.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Casing features an engraved 316L stainless steel front ring and back plate.
- Four buttons allow for easy menu navigation.
- Extra-sharp alphanumeric characters are inspired by Samurai katanas.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Zigzag strap design compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a secure fit at depth.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freediving.
- Swim mode includes surface stroke counter.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Stopwatch in Scuba and Gauge modes.
- Optional USB connection with cradle is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
- Large capacity CR2430 battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Strap extension is included.
- Offered in 7 color choices.
Colors: Black, White, Orange, Lime Green, Black/Gold.
Also available in Deep Blue to match SCUBAPRO's new MK 25 EVO/S600 Deep Blue Titanium regulator, and in All-Black to match SCUBAPRO's new MK25 EVO/A700 Carbon Black Tech regulator.